How to reach INFN Padova
INFN Padova Division is hosted by the Department of Physics and Astronomy of Padova University
via Marzolo n. 8 – Padova
It is at a walking distance from the railway station and the town centre.
The vehicle entrance is in Via Vesalio 11.
Arriving by train
The railway and the bus station are a 15 minutes walk away from INFN Padua.
Otherwise INFN Padua can be reached by bus (lines 5-6-9-14-24 getting off at via Morgagni o in via Belzoni) or by taxi.
Taxi Padova: ph. +39 049 651333
Arriving by plane
The closest airports are:
Marco Polo International Airport (Tessèra, Venice – VCE), about 40 km East from Padua;
Antonio Canova International Airport (Treviso – TSF) about 66 km from Padua;
Valerio Catullo International Airport (Villafranca, Verona – VRN) about 90 km from Padua.
How to get to Padua from Marco Polo Intenational Airport – Venice
Padua can be easily reached from Venice International Airport by
- Landomas: to be booked at leas 24 hours in advance, by e-mail or by telephone (+39-049-8600382) or web form. Fare: about 30 Euro per person to Padova. Since it is a shared service the cost might change according to the total number of reserved seats.
Venice International Airport is connected with Mestre-Venezia railway station by bus (line 15 ACTV) and by the shuttle bus ATVO MESTRE EXPRESS. It takes about 30 minutes from Venezia-Mestre to Padua station.
• Milan-Venice motorway ( A4 )
– from Venice: exit “Padova Est”
– from Milan: exit “Padova Ovest”
• Bologna-Padova motorway ( A13 )
– from Bologna: exit “Padova Sud”
INFN Padova doesn’t have a public car park. In the nearby roads it is possibile to find free or toll parkings, mainly in via Loredan.
More parking can be found in this Padua parking map