The call for the admissiont to the 2020 PhD in Physics is now open.
The call is available at this link: http://www.unipd.it/…/d…/phd-programmes-calls-and-admissions
Deadline: June 16th, at 1 PM (CEST)
There are 28 available positions:
– 13 open topic positions, for Italian and foreigner candidates;
– 1 open topic position, reserved to students with a Master Sc. degree taken in a foreign institution;
– 1 position on the topic “Physics of the Universe”, reserved to candidates with a Master Sc. taken in a foreign institution;
– 10 positions, with assigned topics;
– 1 position reserved to candidates from Guangzhou University;
– 2 ungranted positions.
More details can be found at the PhD School home page https://www.dfa.unipd.it/index.php?id=phd-physics