Developments and Innovations on Additive Manufacturing Workgroup in INFN Padova
DIAM is a workgroup of the INFN Padova section. It was born in 2016 and it is intended to carry on scientific and technological research on Additive Manufacturing (AM). The multi-disciplinary team include engineers, researchers, technicians, etc. with a background in mechanics design and material sciences.
Bonesso, M., Rebesan, P., Gennari, C. et al.
Effect of Particle Size Distribution on Laser Powder Bed Fusion Manufacturability of Copper. Berg Huettenmaenn Monatsh (2021).
G. Favero, M. Bonesso, P. Rebesan, R. Dima, A. Pepato, S. Mancin,
Additive Manufacturing for Thermal Management applications: from experimental results to numerical modeling, 2021, 100091, International Journal of Thermofluids,
- P. Rebesan, M. Bonesso, C. Gennari, R. Dima, A. Pepato, M. Vedani, Tungsten Fabricated By Laser Powder Bed Fusion, Berg Huettenmaenn Monatsh (2021).
- N. Novak, L. Biasetto, P. Rebesan, F. Zanini, S. Carmignato, L. Krstulović-Opara, M. Vesenjak, Z.Ren, Experimental and computational evaluation of tensile properties of additively manufactured hexa- and tetrachiral auxetic cellular structures, Additive Manufacturing (2021),
- P. Agostinetti, T. Bolzonella, M. Bonesso, R. Dima, G. Favero, A. Ferro, M. Gobbin, G. Granucci, C. Hu, F. Lucchini, N. Pilan, P. Rebesan, A. Romano, G. Spizzo, A. Pepato, Veronese, P. Vincenzi, Ya. Xie, Yu. Xie, “Conceptual design of the beamline for the DTT Neutral Beam Injector”, The 29th International Toki Conference on Plasma and Fusion Research, Ceratopia Toki, Toki City, Gifu, Japan, October 2020.
- P. Rebesan, M. Bonesso, C. Gennari, M. Vedani, R. Dima, A. Pepato, Tungsten and Molybdenum Fabricated by Laser Powder Bed Fusion, Metal Additive Manufacturing Conference 2020 (ASMET|Austrian Society for Metallurgy and Materials), Vienna, October 2020.
- Sinico, Mirko & Cogo, Giacomo & Benettoni, Massimo & Calliari, Irene & Pepato, A. (2019)
Influence of Powder Particle Size Distribution on the printability of Pure Copper for Selective Laser Melting.
Conference Paper (PDF)
- Sinico, Mirko & Rossi, Antonio & Pepato, A. (2017)
Selective Laser Melting of Pure Copper at Low Laser Power.